* I absolutely love the cover – PERFECT! Everything about it! The scene, the colors, the pensive moment in time – everything.
* Threw care to the wind, and read your book yesterday afternoon. Visualize someone sitting in the recliner reading an entire book in the silence of one’s own home: Literally spontaneously laughing-out-loud, while feeling utterly Gut-Punched at the reality. . .ALL at the same time. FWIW. . .IMHO. . .Powerfully Brilliant! BRAVO!
* Very nice job Kevin!! Brought smiles and many tears, too. Its one of
those books you can’t put down until its finished.
* Just got done reading. Very inspirational. It opened my eyes to some things. Thank you for your book.
* To be honest with you, I really didn’t know where to start and stop with the compliments I felt for your book. I loved the short story format. Your phraseology, your inventive vocabulary, your admirable attitude, your hilarious humor, your spiritual and loving strength and courage, and that’s not to mention the very personal invitation into your private day-to-day life, and struggles. Again, honestly, I cannot remember ever having so many constantly conflicting and compelling emotions (from the core of my being) while reading one book, and from so many different approaches/angles. It may only be 150 pgs, but those pages ‘SAID MORE’ and were the MOST POWERFUL I have ever read. Yes, really!
* “I Forgot That I Remembered” is so funny, I read it over and over, especially “Its Condensation Not Perspiration”.
* I really liked “Disaster Assistance” and “Bleepazoids.”
* Kevin–Very good read! You have a very accomplished writing style that takes ordinary events and makes them interesting and humorous, while also educating people about Parkinsons Disease. I especially liked your Bible applications at the end.
* You have a great book here. Everything about it is nicely done. You have done a great job capturing your memories and committing them to paper. (This is not an easy feat.) Even though this is a personal narrative, you have written it in a way that many will enjoy and benefit from reading. Your narrative voice is very familiar and friendly and you have a way with words. It is obvious that you have done your homework and put much thought and preparation into your work. Your book is well written. I wish more people would take the time to write their stories down like you have. I am sure it will be embraced by many. We can learn so much from reading the stories of other’s lives and experiences. The greatest value in any story, it seems to me, lies in what we can learn about our own lives when we take time to analyze someone else’s. Bravo!